Security University Qualified Professional Program
Security University is the World Leader of Qualified Hands-On Computer Security Education, Certifications and Training for IT and Security Professionals in the world. Security University was named Best Professional Security Training Program Finalist for the SC Magazine 2011 Awards. Since 1999, Security University has led the way in providing hands-on certifications - Qualified/ Ethical Hacking, Qualified/ Security Analyst & Penetration Tester License, Qualified/ Forensic Expert & Examiners, and Qualified/ Software Security Expert certifications, class & exams.
These Security University Qualified Programs, Q/ISP & Q/IAP & Q/SSE, were born from IS professionals who need to prove they are "Qualified" for their jobs. Not all security certifications prove you are Qualified for the job - the Q/ISP, Q/IAP & Q/SSE certifications are the only Performance-Based Security Credentials (awaiting ICE-Accreditation). SU Performance-Based course earned the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) highest (non-academic) 4011, 4012, 4013, 4015, 4016A approval in 2007-2015.
Qualified Professional Program overview
- What are the requirements for becoming a Security University Qualified Professional Individual?
- What are the requirements for becoming a Security University Qualified Company?
- What's the Security University Qualified Professional Individual or Qualified Company logo?
- What's the significance of being Qualified?
What are the requirements for becoming a Security University Qualified Individual?
ANSWER: To become a Qualified Individual in the Security University Qualified Professional program, you'll need to accomplish the following:
- Sign up for the program successfully and be in good standing. This means that you've accepted the Rules of Use and aren't in violation of them.
- Security University's validation of the individual's Qualified status
Please note that you must have met and/or be maintaining all requirements concurrently to become a Qualified Individual.
See our requirements for becoming a Qualified Company.
What are the requirements for becoming a Security University Qualified Company?
ANSWER: To become a Qualified Company in the Security University Qualified Professionals program, a company must:
- Have a billing and mailing address in a country where company qualification is available.
- Employ at least two Qualified Professional Individuals in the program. Individuals must be qualified under the main company-registered My Qualified Professional Portal account and not their own account. See the requirements for becoming a Qualified Professional Individual.
What's the Security University Qualified Professional Individual or Qualified Company logo?
ANSWER: This is the logo that you receive when you meet the requirements to become a Security University Qualified Professional Individual or Qualified Company in the Security University Qualified Professionals program. Once you pass the exam and complete the other requirements, your Security University Qualified Individual or Qualified Company logo and instructions on using it will be available through your My Qualified Professional Portal tab. You may use your Security University Qualified Professional program logo to display your Qualified Professional status on your website and in your CVE materials as outlined in our Rules of Use . Once you become a Security University Qualified Professional Individual or Qualified Company, we suggest you link your Professional Status page to your logo to display that you've achieved this important milestone of tactical security training and education approved by the CNSS/ NSA.
What's the significance of being Qualified?
ANSWER: Qualified Professional Individuals and Qualified Companies within the Security University Qualified Professionals program have passed theSecurity University Qualified Professionals Exam and have met other requirements in order to achieve this level of recognition. By attaining Security University Qualified Professional individual or company qualification, you'll receive:
- Security University Qualified Professional recognition as a tested and Qualified Information Security Professional Individual or Company.
- The official Security University Qualified Professional Individual or Company Logo , which can be displayed on your website and in many other materials to showcase your tactical security skills, help attract clients and prove your Qualified for the job.
- Distinction as a skilled Qualified Security or Assurance professional.
- A Professional Status page which profiles your business name and displays Security University Qualified Professionals's validation that you're an authentic Qualified Individual or Company within Security University Qualified Professionals program.
- Promotional discounts, which can be applied to additional training and certifications classes
- A great sense of professional accomplishment.