Wellness is a continual, daily practice. It’s not something you are, it’s something you do. When we say, ‘do’, this implies that your actions affect who you are – be it what you put into your body, your thoughts and attitude towards life. Every choice you make, has a direct impact on you, those around you and your environment.
At Rest and Digest Wellness Haven, our attention is on health and well-being.
We assist people who have an appreciation for the importance of taking care of their bodies. This is undertaken through the various opportunities that are available.
- Do you need a rest; Come and top up your energies with a plant based diet with the emphasis on digestive health. Choose a therapy to deepen your rest and ease.
- Digestive health; Your digestive health requires some attention? We offer detox retreats, colon hydrotherapy, colon and lymphatic massage, juicing and fermented foods and beverages for rebooting your microbiome system.
- Friendship Thursdays; Treat yourself to our therapies and enjoy a beverage and snack in the garden.
- Therapies available are Colon Hydrotherapy, Reflexology, sound and crystal therapy, Reiki, Access Bars, Holistic massage including lymphatic drainage.
- Have a look at our website to see other packages be it short term -2 nights detox stay or let us cater for your detox requirements.
At Rest and Digest Wellness Haven, be inspired with our permaculture gardens. From the kitchen garden to the production garden, you will have ideas to get you started on creating your very own sustainable health journey. All you have ever wanted to know about fermented foods and beverages can be experienced in Sprout It’s Kitchen. There are tuition opportunities to learn about taking care of your mind-body-soul.